Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Vacation Makeup


Hey guys I recently went on vacation and brought a ton of makeup with me but once I got there the makeup just did not look the same some of the stuff I brought was just too thick for the warm weather. I decided to write a post about the stuff I think is most needed on your warm vacation. I can assure you that if you have this stuff with your good for the vacation!



Lets start with this fabulous Urban Decay Naked2 palette which can be purchased here: Naked2
These colors are just fantastic they are perfect colors to have with you on vacation they match almost every skin tone and look great on everyone. They are basic and you can use them during the day or even on a night out! I promise you this is one of the best purchases I have ever made!


Then of course we need our brushes I have so many but I feel like these ones are the basic ones you really need. The brush included in the Naked2 palette is great so you can defiantly use that to apply your eyeshadows. I also like using my Sigma tapered blending brush in #E25 and my real techniques detailer brush to blend in and apply my darker shadows. For my face I like to use three brushes the first one(the black) I purchased at Nordstrom's its the powder brush I use it to apply my bronzers and powders and it is amazing! For my foundation I use the real techniques buffing brush it makes my face look flawless and not too thick and last is my blush brush by sigma its the angled contour brush and I use it to apply my blush and also contour its #F40. You may purchase the real techniques brushes here: Real Techniques & the sigma brushes here: Sigma



To highlight I love my Mac pink prep+prime highlighter in Radiant Rose and my Maybelline Dreami Lumi. The best eyelashes are the Ardell ones I love them I always use them and they just make my eyes pop to apply these lashes I recently discovered a new Duo glue which is so much better and so much easier to apply then the normal Duo glues its the Duo brush on adhesive with vitamins. One of the best concealers I use is the Covergirl & Olay I use number 215 and I apply this with my beauty blender. The  best makeup remover for your eyes is the Makeup Forever eye makeup remover its just so soft and removes all your makeup!


To moisturize my body after the sun I found this new Lierac Paris 3 flower body lotion and I am in love with it! Its amazing it makes your body feel like a baby and it smells divine! To moisturize my face I have always used La Mer moisturizing cream its just perfect and I love how it feels on my skin! When i'm on vacation my hair gets very dry and  I wouldn't survive without my Its a 10 miracle leave in treatment it makes my hair so smooth and takes the dryness away. And last I love my Michael Kors leg shimmer I use it all over my body depending on what I wear and it makes me smell so good and my body just shimmers!


My favorite vacation lipsticks are the Mac Candy Yum Yum which is the first one then to moisturize my lips I love all the Baby Lips by Maybelline. My other fav's are the Mac Angel, Mac Satin Red Racer, Mac Creme D'Nude & My Nars Turkish delight! These colors are amazing for vacation!


The last items are facial products. The first is the Nars Orgasm blush which is gorgeous it has a gold tone to it and your cheeks just look fabulous the other blush is the Milani Dolce Pink and Mac Harmony both gorgeous colors for vacation. I usually use my Mac bronzer but I recently purchased this bronzer xl by Milani in fake tan and I think its great for vacation after you have had some sun it just makes your skin glow! My favorite foundation for vacation is the Loreal True Match I own it in W6 this foundation makes my face look flawless and it doesn't make me look like i'm wearing thick makeup. My last product is my Milani Brow fix in #1 Light I live for this stuff it makes my eyebrows look so amazing I use the lighter shade in the front and the darker on my arch. You can purchase most of these things at your local CVS. The Mac and Nars can be purchased on their websites.


That is all the products that I really need on vacation I hope you guys enjoyed my post and if you have any questions about anything please comment below! 

This post was featured on Beauty and The best check it out here:

1 comment: